The CJF – Children’s Catwalk Project Will Showcase School Uniforms
CJF – Children’s Catwalk Fashion Shows organized with support from PROfashionMediaAgency will traditionally run in the frames of the International exhibition CJF – Child and Junior Fashion.
Fashion shows, demonstrating new collections of the most renowned manufacturers of children and juniors’ clothes and accessories will be held on the central catwalk for three days. Scores of people attracted by fantastic shows with children’s participation will not only see the main trends of the season with their own eyes but have a lot of positive emotions as well.
Special attention in the forthcoming season will be paid to the manufacturers of school uniforms; the largest manufacturers will present their collections on the first day of the fashion show. Besides, the business forum supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade will be held on the exhibition opening day.
Carefully chosen subjects are particularly current in terms of the enactment of the law on school uniform in Russia according to which regions are empowered to impose requirements on schoolchildren’s clothes at their own discretion.
Over 6,000 specialists from the children’s goods market, among them wholesale representatives and retail shop owners are planned to visit the exhibition and the CJF – Children’s Catwalk Fashion Shows.
Children’s Catwalk is
- a favorable opportunity to announce your company and present your collection in the most attractive way;
- effective direct contacts and sales solutions;
- great opportunities for start-up of a new collection;
- your consumer’s preference judgment;
The CJF – Child and Junior Fashion Exhibition:
- 95% of deals, conducted at the children’s clothes market, are signed at the exhibition.
- The exhibition determines a range of products in the shops of the country for the forthcoming season.
- Place for meeting suppliers from around the world.
- The exhibition promotes increase in sales by 32%.
- The most suitable exhibition periods – twice a year – February and September.