- Information for participants
- Why participate
- Online application
- Make the best out of the show
- Services and advertising
How to become an exhibitor?
For your convenience, use your Personal account.
Procedure for participation
In order to register for participation in the exhibition, the exhibitor shall submit Expocentre AO an application. Receipt of applications starts one year and ends, as a rule, four months before the exhibition.
The rental cost shall be calculated taking into account the status of every exhibition, configuration and location of stands in the pavilions. You can find out the rental cost after filling in the online application.
The exhibitor package includes:
- stand lighting within the limits of 100 Watt of installed capacity and 220V per 1 sq m of the rented space;
- daily stand cleaning is carried out once a day and includes vacuum cleaning of stand carpeting and emptying of wastebaskets (cleaning is carried out only with access to the stand and at a specific time);
- passes for stand builders and vehicles for the mounting/dismantling period (only for freight handling);
- exhibitor pass;
1 pass per every 3 sq m if the rented space does not exceed 90 sq m.
1 additional pass per every 6 sq m if the rented space exceeds 90 sq m.
- complimentary tickets to exhibitors’ guests;
Invitations are given in Exhibition Management (in case of 100% booth payment).
- publication of information about the exhibitor in the Official Exhibition Catalogue and providing one free copy of the Catalogue;
- using online system for meetings organisation (MatñhMaking);
- opportunity to send e-tickets to the exhibition for customers and partners;
- participation in the seminar “Effective participation in trade shows” (in Russian only)
When all terms of participation are settled, Expocentre AO and the exhibitor shall conclude a contract for participation in the exhibition, usually not later than 90 days before the mounting of the exhibition. The General Terms of Participation with its enclosures, amendments and supplements shall be an integral part of the contract.
It is allowed to arrange group stands.
For urgent settlement of arising questions and problems, it shall be permitted during the preparation and running of the exhibition to conclude contracts and exchange documents between Expocentre AO and the exhibitor by fax and e-mail providing the originals are sent later.
The exhibitor shall pay an obligatory registration fee, amount of which is set by Expocentre AO for each exhibition. The fee covers expenses on the organisation and publicity campaign of the exhibition.
If the exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition, the registration fee shall not be reimbursed.
The closing documents are issued on the last day of the exhibition in the Exhibition Management Office. During the first two weeks the documents are kept by the managers of the Exhibition Management Office, after that they are submitted to the Economic Department. Each exhibition has its own economist (see Exhibitor Manual).
To receive closing documents (invoice, certificate of acceptance of the rendered services and leased space, contract), your company’s representative shall sign the certificate of acceptance of the rendered services and leased space in the Exhibition Management Office during the mounting period.
The representative shall have the Power of Attorney (D.01) granting the authority to sign the certificate of acceptance and two original copies of the Contract and engineering schemes if they were not provided before.
In case the Power of Attorney D.01 is not provided, your company’s representative shall collect the certificates of acceptance to have them signed by the company’s top executive and return them to the Exhibition Management Office. Then the Exhibition management will issue the closing financial documents.