- Information for participants
- Why participate
- Online application
- Make the best out of the show
- Services and advertising
Expocentre AO cares about your business. That is why convenience of our exhibitors and visitors is our priority. To help you to make the best of the trade shows, we introduce new services. Now we offer a new online tool for your business – E-Invite.
What is E-Invite?
It is a system of online mail out of electronic invitations to our trade shows. It allows you sending invitations to your partners and clients. They can use this invitation as an entrance ticket to the trade show.
Advantages of E-Invite
- Send invitations to the trade show to your partners and clients before the start of the event.
- Remind your potential client about your participation in the coming trade show.
- Your partners and clients can use your invitation as a ticket to the trade show.
- Increase the number of talks at your stand.
- Give personal attention to every client and increase their loyalty to your company.
How to use E-Invite
- Determine the email which you will use to access E-Invite.
- Pass an application for publication in the official catalogue to the event organizer.
- Receiver the letter informing you that the access to E-Invite has been granted.
- Send invitations to your clients and partners.
Please note that any changes to your account information can be made only via a request sent to email@example.com only using the email specified in the application for publication in the official exhibition catalogue. See the sample below.
I request to change my account information in the E-Invite System of Invitation Mail Out:
- The number of the contract for participation in the exhibition
- Information that needs to be changed
E-Invite maximizes your participation!
If you have already received the letter informing you that the access to E-Invite has been granted, you can login to your personal account.
We will be happy to answer all your questions!
Call us at +7-499-795-41-40 (every day from 8.00 to 20.00 Moscow time) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org