Press Release CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2018. Autumn
21st edition of the CJF International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear
CJF targets buyers, manufactures, suppliers and designers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and pregnant women.
Dates: 25-28 September 2018
Opening hours: 25-27 September: 10.00-18.00; 28 September: 10.00-16.00
Venue: Pavilions No.3, 7, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Under auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
General industry partner: RDT-INFO.RU
Exhibition area: 8,000+ sq m
Countries: 25 (Austria, Belarus, Canada, China, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, the USA, Uzbekistan)
Types of products on display: clothes, footwear, accessories for children, clothes for pregnant women, fashion and design
Participating companies: Bartek, Kuoma, Pablosky, Losan, Luhta, Sarabanda, Sterntaler, Boboli, Garvalin, Mayoral, Primigi, etc.
Russian exhibitors: Acoola, Crockid, Lucky Child, Silver Spoon, Vitacci, Fantazeri, Arctiline, Stilnyashka, GNK, Choupette, Gakkard, Fabrika Detstva, Piccino Bellino, Malenkaya Ledi, Dan&Dani, Letty, Noble People, Batik, Desty, Oldos, etc.
Newcomers: Candy's, I Love Carrot, Kotofey, Flamingo, MURSU, Leo, Filippok, Mark, Lancelot, Naslednik Vyzhanova, Sima-Land, Papitto, etc.
Pavilion No7. will accommodate companies from Russia, the CIS, Turkey and China. Companies from Europe, the USA and Canada will exhibit in Pavilion No.3.
1. Pavilion No.7 will accommodate the firstPresentation Area.
2. The Business Start project will be held by the Woman Business Centre state agency, Small Business of Moscow state agency, and Opora Russia with support of the Moscow City Department of Labour and Social Protection, and Expocentre AO.
3. The traditional Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibition Project, aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions via providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights, is continued at Stand No. 81À90, Hall 1 of Pavilion No.8.
4. CJF-Children's Catwalk will once again bring together leaders of children's fashion. The shows will take place 25-27 September in Pavilion No.3. Some of the participants are Malenkaya Ledi, Acoola, Arctiline, Boboli, Kotofey, Chersasport, Olmi, Nashe Rodnoe, Liza bebe, Jeanees, Truvor, Arina swimwear, etc.
5. Trendsquire and Expocentre AO organize a trend tour around the exhibition covering trends of children’s clothes and shoes fashion SS19 taking into account specifics of the Russian market (Pavilion No.3, Children's Catwalk).
6. A media centre will be located in Pavilion No.2 for journalists of sectoral and professional media. A press tour will visit the most interesting areas of the exhibition, show new products and meet heads of various companies.
Key Associated Events
All CJF events are held under the umbrella of the 19th Practical Business Forum of CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2018. Autumn.
1. One of the main events of the CJF program is the 15th Russian Trade Forum for Children's Goods Suppliers with the Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ of children's clothes, footwear and accessories. The events are organized by Imperia and Expocentre AO. The purchasing centre brings together more than 80 buyers of more than 40 retailers and online shops including Dochki Sinochki, Boobl Goom, Familia, Regional Retail Cooperation, Ozon, Mamsy, Rospechat, etc.
2. The Centre for Retail Chains offers workshops for retailers:
2nd Russian Business Forum on the Market of Licensed Goods for Children
2nd Russia-China Forum: New Opportunities for Sustainable Business Development
Conference on Secrets of Increasing Online Sales of Children's Goods
Workshop on main mistakes in the children's retail
Master class on how to benefit from work with leftovers of collections in children's stores
Master class of Ekaterina Bogacheva "Children’s Store: Managing a Buying Desire"
Multi-training "Mom in Business"
3. The Business Assistance expert and consultation centre: customs processing and clearance, HR, business support and vacancy opportunities
4. Expo-Academy events include:
Workshop on consumer behavior trends: what and how are people ready to buy?
Workshop on sustainable business development in order to minimize risks
Workshop on multi-channel retailing: how to combine offline and online (purchasing, assortment, sales plan)?
Workshop on anti-crisis branding in the children's goods category
Workshop on new generation of loyalty programs: what to offer to your client?
Workshop on services beyond expectations: how to make your client happy, tell his/her friends about you and come back?
Workshop on the consumer mindset: how to manage customer behavior and how to persuade people to spend money in your store?
Session on moving from micro to medium business by bringing ideas together (company merger)
Workshop on how to launch an effective store of goods for children without much expenses: planning, zoning, design and visual merchandising rules
5. Competitions: the Best Online Store of Children's Goods and the Best Website for Buyer; the International Competition of Goods for Children and Teenagers (organized by Soyuzexpertiza of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
To learn more about the event schedule, go to http://www.cjf-expo.ru/en/events/
Press Service, Expocentre AO