22nd edition of the CJF International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear
CJF – Child and Junior Fashion is a special event in the world of children’s fashion. CJF targets buyers, manufactures, suppliers and designers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and pregnant women.
Open hours: 25–27 February from 10.00 to 18.00; 28 February from 10.00 to 16.00
Dates: 25–28 February 2019
Venue: Pavilions No.1, 3 and 8 (Hall 3), Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organised by Expocentre AO
Under auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibition area: 7,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 350 companies
Countries: 23 (Belarus, Canada, China, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)
Foreign exhibitors: Bartek, Kuoma, Pablosky, Losan, Luhta, Sarabanda, Sterntaler, Boboli, Garvalin, Mayoral, Primigi, Antony Morato Junior, etc.
Russian exhibitors: Lucky Child, Silver Spoon, Fantazeri, GNK, Choupette, Gakkard, Ovas, Prairi, Piccino Bellino, Malenkaya Ledi, Dan&Dani, Letty, Noble People, Batik, Desty, Oldos, Crossway, Platin, etc.
Newcomers: Minoti, Flamingo, MURSU, Suprunov, Kovcheg, Filippok, Naumi, etc.
Product sectors: clothes for children, footwear for children, accessories for children, clothes for pregnant women, fashion and design. Displayed products are mostly for the coming Autumn-Winter 2019/2020 season.
Participate in CJF – Child and Junior Fashion to
- get the latest information about new products
- generate sales leads/find suppliers
- increase brand awareness
- launch a new products or a new product line
- find business solutions
- make new business contacts
- sign beneficial contracts for the coming year
- Job title of visitors: CEO/company owner, purchasing director/buyer, purchasing manager, marketing/advertising director, self-employed, designer, student, mass media representative
- The main goals of visitors at CJF: purchasing (81%) and sales leads (76%); source: visitor survey at CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2018
- The majority of visitors expressed interest in coming back in 2019 (91%) and would recommend CJF to their business partners and colleagues (91%); source: visitor survey at CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2018
Expocentre would like to express special gratitude to the exhibition’s General Media Partner – Argumenty i Fakty and General Internet Partner – RDT-INFO.RU.
- The CJF – Children’s Catwalk 2018. Spring will once again bring together leaders of the children’s fashion including Yunie Fantazery, Kuoma Chadolini, Kiwiland, Petit Alo, Olmi, Vester, Alessandro Borelli, Malenkaya Ledi, and others. These companies demonstrate their collections to draw attention of fashion professionals and get an immediate feedback. It helps to increase the number of pre-orders and multiply ROI from exhibiting. The shows are held twice a day at 12.00 and 14.00.
To promote sport and healthy lifestyle, Expocentre will hold fashion shows of the best sportswear for children. The models will be young rhythmic gymnastics champions and professional models of the Vyacheslav Zaitsev children model agency. CJF features a Russian premiere of sports clothes for children Monta JR by Edgar Davids from the former Dutch football player. The show is held from 15.30 to 16.00.
- Trend tours will show commercial trends in design of clothes, footwear and accessories for children in Autumn-Winter 2019/2020. These tours are beneficial not only for buyers and designers but also for all those who create and promote clothes, footwear and accessories for children. This spring the tours will be devoted to clothing and footwear for children in Autumn-Winter 2019/2020 (Ksenia Leri, founder and CEO of the Trendsquire trend bureau), and trends that sell (Aleksandra Kamanina, stylist and image maker, founder of the WunderLook style laboratory).
- The traditional Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibition Project, aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions via providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights, is continued at Stand No.1G10, Pavilion No.1.
Key Associated Events
The events are held under the umbrella of the 20th edition of the Practical Business Forum of CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2019. Spring.
The central event is the 16th Russian Trade Forum for the Market of Children’s Goods with the Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ and Licensing Marketplace. It is organised by Imperia and Expocentre AO.
The trade forum’s key topics are:
- Prospects of the market of clothes for children in 2019: what awaits us tomorrow?
- Supplier of clothes for children: tuning business for profit
- A successful collection from A to Z: creating bestsellers!
Russia’s only Centre of Retail Chains™ of Children Clothes, Footwear, Accessories will welcome more than 80 buyers from more than 40 specialised and FMCG retail chains and online stores, including such well-known ones as Sela, Dochki-Synochki, Boobl-Goom, Familia, Kenguru, Ozon, Mamsy, Kotofey, and many others.
The Centre of Retail Chains will offer workshops for retailers and buyers for retail chains. The Licensing Marketplace includes events for manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers, both exhibitors and visitors, interested in licensing.
You can see the full programme of the trade forum here >>.
The International Àssociation “Anti-Counterfeit” and the Association of Technical Regulations organise the Workshop on Specifics of Certification and Labeling of Children’s Clothes, Footwear and Accessories. The event is supported by Expocentre AO.
Topics of this workshop are
- Safety of goods for children and teenagers. Confirmation of conformity: forms, requirements, rules and regulations
- Rules for selection of samples and test methods for products for children and teenagers. Marking and labeling requirements
- Liability of manufacturers (agents, sellers, etc.) for putting into circulation of products which do not comply with requirements
- Introduction of special marking for clothes for children. Necessity, procedure, terms, specifics, influence on the market)
The Children’s Catwalk will offer not only fashion shows but also several workshops. Some of them are
- Workshop on Visualization of Purchasing as a Tool to Optimise Leftovers
- Workshop on How to Create a Loyalty Programme: Step by Step Instructions and Calculations
- Workshop on Creation of an Effective Marketing Calendar for a Store of Children’s Clothes: What Works and What You Cannot Do Without
- Workshop on How to Launch an Efficient Store for Children and Avoid Mistakes Right from the Start. Global Trends in Design of Stores for Children
The Presentation Area, located in Pavilion No.1, offers:
- Workshop on the Role of Event Marketing in Promotion of a Brand for Children
- Workshop on a Retail Store as a Sales Outlet Which Reflects Changes in Consumer Behavior
- Workshop on Prices, Taxes and Deals: How to Make Profit
- Workshop on Trends That Inspire to Buy in the Age of Discerning Customers
- Conference on Effective Technology for Online Sales of Children’s Clothes and Footwear
- Multi-training “Mom in Business”
- presentations of exhibitors
This spring’s competitions are
- the Best Online Store of Goods for Children, the Best Website for Buyer, the Best Working Instagram Account
- International Competition for Goods for Children and Teenagers by Soyuzexpertiza ANO
Press Service, Expocentre AO