15 / 02 / 2017
Press Release CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2017. Spring
18th edition of the CJF International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear
CJF targets buyers, manufactures, suppliers and designers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and pregnant women. The spring edition of 2017 is the first time that the show runs in two pavilions over five days. The number of exhibitors has increased by 30%. The floor space has expanded by 42%.
Dates: 20-24 February 2017
Venue: Pavilions No.1, 5, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the Goods for Children category
Exhibition area: 6,300 sq m
Countries: 21 (Austria, Belarus, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, the USA)
Types of products on display:
Product Sectors: clothes for children, footwear for children accessories for children, clothes for pregnant women, fashion and design
Salons: School Uniforms, CJF.Shoes
Russian: Acoola, Button Blue, Crockid, Dan&Dani, De Salitto, Duwali, G’n’k, Jacote, Stilnyashka, Aivengo, Atlas Teks, Karamelli, Lucky Child, Malenkaya Ledi, Peremena, Ravol, Sky Lake, Slavyanka, Smena, Sneg, Fantazeri, etc.; newcomers: Basia, Best School, Grishko, Letty, Van Cliff, Grazina, Infanta, Novatex, etc.
Foreign: Antony Morato Junior, Bartek, Fracomina mini, Gusti, Janus, Kanz, Mayoral, Ricosta, Skandia, etc.; newcomers: Blue Seven, Boboli, Garvalin, Gaialuna, Losan, Norveg, Primigi
1. CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2017. Spring is held within the Russian Textile Week organized by Expocentre AO and Souzlegprom – the Russian Union of Textile and Light Industry Enterprises, and supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry Trade.
The Week also includes the 17th edition of the Inlegmash International Exhibition for Textile Manufacturing and Processing, the 9th edition of the Techtextil Russia International Exhibition for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing, the 3rd edition of the Interfabric International Exhibition for Fabrics and Textile Materials, and the 6th edition of the Legpromforum International Textile Industry Forum. The events occupy 25,000 sq m of 8 pavilions of Expocentre Fairgrounds.
2. This year CJF features the Territory of Russian Startups, Small and Micro Business. There are 21 companies participating including Vitrina Alyans, Two and Two are Four, Irmi, Megashapka, Toshka, Fabrica Nadejda, Fabrics Fresh, Yabloko ot Yabloni, Domiari, Fstyle, Leya.Me, Piccino Bellino, Shpatrov, and Tforma.
3. On February 20-22, PROfashion Media Agency invites everyone to the CJF – Children’s Catwalk 2017. Spring (Hall 2, Pavilion No.5). This year, 14 participants include Acoola, Breeze Girls & Boys, Gino de Luka, Junior Republic, Kiwiland, Little People, Luce della Vita, Mininio, Overmoon by Acoola, Sweet Berry, Zolotoy Gus, Malenkaya Ledi, Fanazeri, Elegami.
4. The CJF.Shoes Salon presents more than 15 well-known brands of shoes for children including Analpa, Bartek, Garvalin, Kamik, Melania Italia, Pablosky, Primigi, Ricosta, Skandia, Superfit, etc.
5. Trendsquire Trend Bureau with support from Expocentre AO arranges the Territory of Design in Children’s Clothing and Footwear (Stand No.51С85, Hall 1, Pavilion No.5).
6. Tours of the latest fashion trends for buyers and designers will be held on February 21 and 22 at 15.00 (start in the Main Entrance Lobby of Pavilion No.1).
7. The fashion show of the Formula of Style 2017 Russian Competition of Young Art Designers will take place within the Children’s Catwalk on February 23 from 16.00 to 18.00.
8. The Business Contacts Exchange and Labour Exchange will be organized by Kadry Malogo i Srednego Biznesa OOO and Expocentre AO at Stand No.12С35, Pavilion No1.
The traditional Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibition Project, aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions via providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights, is continued at Stand No.1G01, Pavilion No.1.
Key Associated Events
1. The 16th edition of the Practical Business Forum
2. Premieres of the CJF spring edition:
the Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ – face-to-face talks between suppliers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and buyers and executives of more than 15 retail chains.
To learn more about the event schedule, go to http://www.cjf-expo.ru/en/events/.
CJF is open from 10.00 to 18.00; on 24 February from 10.00 to 14.00.
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30