21 / 03 / 2017
Post Show Report. ÑJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2017. Spring
18th edition of the International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear
CJF targets buyers, manufactures, suppliers and designers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and pregnant women. The spring edition of 2017 was the first time that the show ran in two pavilions over five days. The number of exhibitors increased by 30%. The floor space expanded by 42%.
Dates: 20–24 February 2017
Venue: Expocentre Fairgrounds
Organized by Expocentre AO
Auspices of Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF
Exhibition area: 6,774 sq m
Exhibitors: 327 companies
Countries: 21 (Austria, Belarus, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, the USA)
Total attendance: 10,960 professional visitors
International pavilions: Turkey national pavilion organized by the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry with 18 factories participating
Types of products on display:
Product Sectors: clothes for children, footwear for children accessories for children, clothes for pregnant women, fashion and design
Salons: School Uniforms, CJF.Shoes
Foreign: Antony Morato Junior, Bartek, Fracomina mini, Gusti, Janus, Kanz, Mayoral, Ricosta, Skandia, etc.; newcomers: Blue Seven, Boboli, Garvalin, Gaialuna, Losan, Norveg, Primigi
Russian: Acoola, Button Blue, Crockid, Dan&Dani, De Salitto, Duwali, G’n’k, Jacote, Stilnyashka, Aivengo, Atlas Teks, Karamelli, Lucky Child, Malenkaya Ledi, Peremena, Ravol, Sky Lake, Slavyanka, Smena, Sneg, Fantazeri, etc.; newcomers: Basia, Best School, Grishko, Letty, Van Cliff, Grazina, Infanta, Novatex, etc.
CJF – Child and Junior Fashion 2017. Spring ran within the Russian Textile Week organized by Expocentre AO and Souzlegprom – the Russian Union of Textile and Light Industry Enterprises, and supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry Trade, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Russian Civic Chamber. The Week also included the 17th edition of the Inlegmash International Exhibition for Textile Manufacturing and Processing, the 3rd edition of the Interfabric International Exhibition for Fabrics and Textile Materials, the 9th edition of the Techtextil Russia International Exhibition for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing, and the 4th edition of the Legpromforum International Textile Industry Forum. The events occupied 25,000 sq m of 8 pavilions of Expocentre Fairgrounds to welcome more than 2,000 exhibitors from 17 countries and more than 20,000 professional visitors.
1. The CJF – Children’s Catwalk 2017. Spring, organized by PROfashion Media Agency, had 15 participants including Acoola, Overmoon by Acoola, Luce della Vita/Gino de Luka, Junior Republic, Mininio, Malenkaya Ledi, Sweet Berry, Elegami, Lila Style, Kiwiland, Fanazeri, Stilnyashka, Breeze Girls & Boys, Zolotoy Gus, and Little People.
2. The successful CJF.Shoes Salon presented more than 15 well-known brands of shoes for children including Analpa, Bartek, Garvalin, Kamik, Melania Italia, Pablosky, Primigi, Ricosta, Skandia, Superfit, etc.
3. The Territory of Russian Startups, Small and Micro Business included showcases of 21 companies: Vitrina Alyans, Two and Two are Four, Irmi, Megashapka, Toshka, Fabrica Nadejda, Fabrics Fresh, Yabloko ot Yabloni, Domiari, Fstyle, Leya.Me, Piccino Bellino, Shpatrov, and Tforma. Next year these companies are going to have their own stands at the exhibition.
The traditional Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibition Project, aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions via providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights, was continued.
1. Trendsquire Trend Bureau with support from Expocentre AO arranged the Territory of Design in Children’s Clothing and Footwear. The tours of the latest fashion trends for buyers and designers were launched with great success. As these tours were very popular, the included stands not only received a great number of visitors and a special treatment during the exhibition but also keep attracting attention after the event.
2. The 16th edition of the Practical Business Forum offered a series of events for everybody involved in the industry of children’s fashion. It welcomed 379 registered participants (including 320 manufacturers and distributors from 83 Russian cities).
3. The Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ offered face-to-face talks between suppliers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and retail chain buyers and executives: 750 talks over 2.5 hours.
“It would be of use to increase the show’s floor space. The organizers have to think about expansion and occupy some more pavilions. Space wise the next edition should be larger. As soon as the spring show is over we will start preparing for the autumn one.”
Elena Gorelova, CEO, Jacote OOO
Sergey Kirsanov, Sales Director, Trassa Plus OOO
Darya Chernysh, Director, TOP SECRET Kids Model Agency
Elgar Straub, Textile Care, Fabric and Leather Technologies Division, VDMA
The next 19th edition of CJF – Child and Junior Fashion is to run from 26 through 29 September 2017 at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30