22 / 09 / 2017
19th edition of the CJF International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear
CJF targets buyers, manufactures, suppliers and designers of clothes, footwear and accessories for children and pregnant women.
Official opening ceremony: 12.00, 26 September 2017, Gallery between No.2 and No.8
Dates: 26-29 September 2017
Venue: Pavilions No.7, 3, 4, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s largest exhibition in the Goods for Children category in the Professional Interest nomination
Exhibition area: 7,500+ sq m
Types of products on display:
Product Sectors: clothes for children, footwear for children accessories for children, clothes for pregnant women, fashion and design
Participating companies: Amadeo, Bearichi, Best Kids Club, Bimbavera Showroom, Button Blue, Choupette, Crockid, Dan & Dani, De Salitto, Duwali, Huppa, Gusti International, Jacote, Joha, Junior Republic, Kidswear Gallery, Lansa Group, Mayoral, MiniYa Showroom, Noble People, Oldos, Reima, Sarabanda, Stilnyashka, Sweet Berry, Ticket to Heaven, Vitacci, Arctiline, Karamelli, Kidmark, Malenkaya Ledi, Malenkiy Prints, M&D (Malchishki i Devchonki), PrecaRus, Storm Group, Fabrika Detstva, etc.
Newcomers: more than 50 companies including Arti Katamino, Barbaras, Blue Seven, Boboli, Dimma Fashion, Donella, Grishko, Gakkard, Kiwiland, Losan, Marhatter, Monna Rosa, PlayToday, Sabotage, Sterntaler, Wojcik, Wola, BTK Group, Grazyna, Eurasia, Infanta, etc.
CJF.Shoes: Analpa, Bartek, Garvalin, Melania Italia, Nazo, Orsetto, Pablosky, Panyno, Primigi, Ren But, Ricosta, Superfit, Vitacci, K-Tinni, Apples & Pears, Parizhskaya Komunna, etc.
1. The Territory of Russian Startups in the Children Fashion Industry introduces 26 companies including Aruna, Kvinto, Larmini, Littlebloom, Miacompany, Millefamille, Mimidress, Bimba Dolce, Chupinet, Yakimok, etc.
2. The CJF. Children’s Catwalk brings together leaders of the children fashion. It is organized by PROfashion Media Agency. The participants include Arctiline, Basik kids, Breeze Girls & Boys, Elegami, Fleur de Vie, Gakkard, Mesami, Nikastyle, OLMI, REIMA, Stilnyashka, SweetBerry, Trinity Bride, Malenkaya Ledi, Yunye Fantazeri, and the Children’s Knitting Factory. The shows run on 26-28 September at 12.00 and 14.00 in Pavilion No.4, Hall 2.
3. Trendsquire and Expocentre arrange trend tours of the latest fashion trends for buyers and designers. The topics of Autumn 2017 are
outdoor clothing, footwear and accessories for babies and schoolchildren,
casual, sports and special occasion clothing and footwear.
The tours are held on 27 and 28 September at 14.00 (Pavilion No.7, Main Level, passage between Halls 3 and 4).
4. Business Assistance: Customs Processing and Clearance, Human Resources, Consulting Services, Brand Audit.
5. The traditional Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibition Project, is organized by Expocentre AO and aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions via providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights, is continued at Stand No. 81À90, Hall 1 of Pavilion No.8.
Key Associated Events
1. The most interesting events of the 17th edition of the Business Forum “CJF – Child Fashion 2017. Autumn” are
the Seminar on Commercial Trends in Children Clothing for Spring/Summer 2018,
the Seminar on Product Range of Children’s Shop: How to Create a Matrix, Plan Purchasing and Forecast Stock,
Seminar on Sales in Children’s Shop: Pricing, Services, Trade Marketing,
the Round Table on Relevance of Integration of Reflective Elements in Design and Manufacture of Children’s Clothing,
the Master Class on How to Open an Efficiently-Run Children’s Shop.
2. The Expo-Academy Project is organized by Expocentre AO. The events include
Analytical Review of Trends and Consumer Preferences in the Industry of Children’s Goods, Clothing, Stationery and Creative Sets,
Seminar on How to Create an Efficiently-Run Shop of Children’s Clothing and Goods. Commercial Rules of Space Management and Zoning. Global Trends in Designing Fashion Stores,
Strategic Session on Dead on Target: Secret of Retail 2018. Developing the Best Product Range and Setting the Right Price,
Session on Children’s Brand as a Mirror of Customer Values.
3. The 13th edition of the Russian Trade Forum for Children’s Goods Suppliers is organized by Imperia KVK and Expocentre AO.
4. The first Russian Business Forum “The Market of Licensed Good for Children” brings together experts of this industry sector.
5. The Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ of Children’s Goods runs for two days. It offers opportunities to hold face-to-face meetings with buyers from 32 retail chains from all over Russia including such well known ones as Mamsy, Sela, Dochki Sinochki, Magnit, Dixy, Detki, Votonia, Boobl Goom, etc.
6. The Forum on Russia-China: New Opportunities for Sustainable Business Development is organized by Between2Countries and Expocentre AO. The topics include cooperation of Russia and China, entrance to a new sales market for Russian companies, search for the right manufacturer, common mistakes when working with a factory, reduction in logistics costs, delivery management tool “Control Points”, specifics of import management of children’s goods: customs clearance, certification, logistics, and others.
7. The Conference on Secrets of Increasing Online Sales of Children’s Goods, and a competition for the website among exhibitors are organized by the Yellow Banana creative agency.
8. The Session on Businesswoman: Maternity Leave as Time for Startup is organized by Expocentre AO with support of the Expert Education Centre for Assistance for Prospective and Fulfilled Parents “Parents’ Choice”.
9. The Award ceremony of the International Competition of Goods for Children and Teenagers is organized by Soyuzexpertiza ANO of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Expocentre AO on September 29.
To learn more about the event schedule, go to http://www.cjf-expo.ru/en/events/.
CJF is open from 10.00 to 18.00; on 29 September from 10.00 to 16.00.
Press Service, Expocentre AO