22 / 09 / 2017
23rd International Exhibition for Goods and Services for Children and Teenagers, New Educational and Personality Development Programs - Mir Detstva 2017
Mir Detstva is the main trade show in the industry of goods and services for children and teenagers in Russia and Eastern Europe. For over 20 years the show has promoted safe and affordable products of high quality for Russian children.
Official opening ceremony: 11.00 a.m., 26 September 2017, Gallery between Pavilions No.2 and No.8
Dates: 26–29 September 2017
Venue: Pavilions No.2, 3, 8 and open-air sites, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
General sponsor: The Walt Disney Company CIS LLC
Exhibition partner: Gamma TD AO
In cooperation with the Russian Animation Film Association, Road Safety Russia, Union of Designers and Architects
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the Goods for Children category
Exhibition area: 17,000+ sq m
Visitors: about 20,000 professional visitors from all over Russia, the CIS and other countries
Goods for newborns and infants. Games, toys, hobby supplies. Everything for Christmas and New Year celebrations. Creativity and design, stationery. Licensed goods for children. Supplementary education for children. Children’s furniture, furniture and equipment for preschools. Sports equipment and facilities, multifunctional equipment for playgrounds.
Foreign: Adamex, Baby Bjorn, Balu, Cam Il Mondo Del Bambino, Cybex, Esspero, Concord, Dr. Brown’s, Graco, Hasbro, Happy Baby, Inglesina, Maxi-Cosi, Playmobile, Recaro, Schleich, Peg-Perego, etc.
Russian: 400+ companies, including Azbookvarik, Bauer, Bytplast, Factory of Play and Sports Equipment, Zvezda, Fabrika Detstva, Krasnaya Zvezda, Luch, Masha and the Bear, Nasha Mama, Nevskaya Palitra, Nordplast, Prof-press, Rosman, Russkiy Still, Ryzhiy Kot, Stellar, etc.
1. The Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade once again arranges its own stand (pavilion No.8, Hall 3).
2. The most fascinating event of the show is the 18th edition of the Moscow International Festival of Balloons organized by Europa Uno Trade ZAO. It is supported by Expocentre AO and the world’s leading manufacturers of balloons, accessories and equipment. Competitions will be held on 26-29 September in Pavilion No.2, Hall 5.
3. The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project: minimizing counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions through providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights. The project is organized by Expocentre AO. You can find us in Pavilion No.8, Hall 1, Stand No.81A90.
4. The Expo-Academy Project is organized by Expocentre AO. The events include
Analytical Review of Trends and Consumer Preferences in the Industry of Children’s Goods, Clothing, Stationery and Creative Sets,
Seminar on How to Create an Efficiently-Run Shop of Children’s Clothing and Goods. Commercial Rules of Space Management and Zoning. Global Trends in Designing Fashion Stores,
Strategic Session on Dead on Target: Secret of Retail 2018. Developing the Best Product Range and Setting the Right Price,
Session on Children’s Brand as a Mirror of Customer Values.
Key supporting events
1. The Congress of the Children’s Goods Industry 2017 will run on 26-28 September. The event is organized by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade.
2. The award ceremony for the top 10 rating “Made for Childhood”.
3. Business Assistance: Customs Processing and Clearance, Human Resources, Consulting Services, Brand Audit is organized by Expocentre AO in Pavilion No.8, Stands 84Ñ50-84Ñ52-84Ñ54-84Ñ56.
4. The 13th edition of the Russian Trade Forum for Children’s Goods Suppliers is organized by Imperia KVK and Expocentre AO.
5. The Purchasing Centre for Retail Chains™ of Children’s Goods runs for two days. It offers opportunities to hold face-to-face meetings with buyers from 32 retail chains from all over Russia including such well known ones as Mamsy, Sela, Dochki Sinochki, Magnit, Dixy, Detki, Votonia, Boobl Goom, etc.
6. The Round Table on Quality of Child Restrains as a Safety Assurance is organized by Road Safety Russia and Expocentre AO.
7. The Forum on Russia-China: New Opportunities for Sustainable Business Development is organized by Between2Countries and Expocentre AO. The topics include cooperation of Russia and China, entrance to a new sales market for Russian companies, search for the right manufacturer, common mistakes when working with a factory, reduction in logistics costs, delivery management tool “Control Points”, specifics of import management of children’s goods: customs clearance, certification, logistics, and others.
8. The Session on Businesswoman: Maternity Leave as Time for Startup is organized by Expocentre AO with support of the Expert Education Centre for Assistance for Prospective and Fulfilled Parents “Parents’ Choice”.
9. The Day of Supplementary Education runs on 27 September. It is the Day of Preschool Educators in Russia. The events of the Day are organized by Expocentre AO and co-organized by the Federal Institute of Education Development, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives for Promotion of New Projects, the Institute of Problems of Inclusive Education of the Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, the Smart Course Project, the Yasam Network of Early Childhood Development Centres, and the School of Professional Franchising. The program includes
the Session on Educational Robotics. Programming for Kids,
the Seminar on Inclusive Education in Kindergartens,
the Seminar on Educational Startups. Mistakes to Avoid When Launching Your Own Project,
the 17th edition of the Session on Franchising of Educational Programs as a Guarantee of Quality (High Standard) of an Educational Institution.
10. The Conference on Secrets of Increasing Online Sales of Children’s Goods, the Session on Design of Children’s Rooms, the 11th Russian Forum of Model Makers, Competitions for the Best Online Store for a Customer and the Best Website for a Buyer, and the International Competition of Goods for Children and Teenagers organized by Soyuzexpertiza of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
You can find the full event schedule here>>.
Mir Detstva 2017 is open from 10.00 to 18.00; on 29 February from 10.00 to 16.00.
Expocentre Press Service