In 2007, a CJF – Child and Junior Fashion Salon (former Salon of Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear) grew out of its position as part of the Mir Detstva Exhibition and became a separate event.
Since CJF was launched within the Mir Detstva Exhibition, it has rightfully earned its reputation of an effective venue for making business, an indispensable marketing channel, an effective tool to increase sales, and a reliable way to make profit from investments.
The CJF – Child and Junior Fashion Exhibition is a unique communication tool for professionals of the children's fashion industry from all over the world. The exhibition helps to strengthen the existing ties with partners as well as to sign new deals. The recent marketing research indicates that buyers are keenly interested in the growth of the exhibition for clothes and footwear for children, teenagers, and expecting mothers.
Taking into account market conditions and requests of our exhibitors and professional visitors, Expocentre has come to a decision to held CJF twice a year – in February and September – starting from 2010. These months match the time of wholesale purchases in the industry.
CJF – Child and Junior Fashion is
- effective direct communication and sales solutions
- opportunity to see all the branches of the fashion industry for children and expecting mothers
- maximum exposure among professionals before launch of new products or new lines
- up-to-date information on market conditions: the best brands, the latest trends and new technologies
- opportunity to promote the image of your company and brand
- evaluation of consumer preferences during face-to-face communication with both existing and future partners
- finding solutions to your business needs and challenges just in four days helps to save your time
- Expocentre Fairgrounds: a unique venue unparalleled anywhere in Russia, well-developed infrastructure, convenient location in the centre of Moscow
- a chance to take part in multiple business related events that îòðàæàþùåé interests of the business community and offer more opportunities to exchange ides and experience
- a rich programme of related events and fashion shows of leading manufacturers of clothes and accessories for children and teenagers
At Your Service
- Experienced event organizers
- Ideal schedule
- Exclusive venue in the centre of Moscow
- Well-developed infrastructure
- Comfortable and reliable pavilion
- Professional visitors
- Various stand construction options
- Special offers for accommodation in hotels and apartments within walking distance to Expocentre Fairgrounds