The anniversary exhibition sets new records
The 20th CJF – Child and Junior Fashion anniversary exhibition has finished its work. The spring edition has set new records in quantity of the presented brands and in the number of visitors who arrived from all around the country and from abroad.
- The latest fashion collections of children’s clothes, footwear, headwear, and accessories were presented in three Pavilions.
- 350 companies from 24 countries visited the exhibition.
- The floor space of the exhibition was 7,500 square meters.
- The best speakers of the children fashion world took part in a highly topical supporting program.
- The novelty products of the coming season were demonstrated by more than 400 brands from Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, and the USA.
We wish a successful season to all the participants and we look forward to seeing you at CJF - Child and Junior Fashion 2018. Autumn exhibition.