Approach China Marathon provides new data and technology to cooperate with China
Russia – China International Forum: New Opportunities for Sustainable Growth of Business will take place for the third time within the supporting program of the Mir Detstva and CJF – Child and Junior Fashion. Autumn international exhibitions. To prepared for the Forum, Expocentre AO and Between2countries have developed the Approach China Marathon program.
The representatives of more than 100 leading Chinese factories will come to Mir Detstva this autumn. They will present the best Chinese products for children in Pavilion No. 2, Hall 4. For the Russian and Chinese partners to get the maximum effect from their work at the exhibition, seminars and workshops will be held during six months.
The main tasks of the program are
- To study changes in Russian and Chinese legislation,
- To analyse the main risks in international procurement;
- To learn to analyse current offers on the Russian market;
- To form a competitive product range for the most popular areas;
- To increase popularity of Chinese manufacturers;
- To present the products of Chinese manufacturers participating in the exhibition on the Russian market;
- To generate a stable interest for international procurement from China;
- To forecast the interest of the Russian entrepreneurs for leading product groups.
During the Approach China Marathon, the tools and technologies of the international procurement will be studied, as well as ready-made solutions for trading concepts, and methods of forming individual product collections.
The organisers will answer the questions: how to find your partner factory? Is it possible to explore the retail product range inside China? How to formulate in advance the questions for Chinese manufacturers, and how to ask them to present interesting products at the exhibition?
Join our Marathon, you are welcome to become active participants: ask your questions and share your experience of international procurement. And, of course, your questions are welcome on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/between2countries/.